Friday, June 20, 2014

Andy Mass outsider art folk bunny rabbit pet brown glow bird raw urban print

Andy Mass outsider art print

Howdy, I love selling on ebay.  I want to be a professional artist.

 This is what I have up for auction:

    Andy Mass outsider art folk print
    my grandfather had 22 acres next to us.  He had a horse farm.  Lots of rabbits in the spring
    with our 7 kids in our family we had various orphan rabbits that we raised
    I always liked rabbits
    print
    reproduction on my work on glossy cardstock
    8.5 x 11''
    I will combine shipping if you buy another piece of art.  Check my other listings!
    $5 to ship in the US
    customer satisfaction is important to us

Thanks for looking at my listing.

Be diligent.

Bluegil1

Here are what some recent buyers are saying about my art:

“Friendly communication. Unusual, truly inspired art. Discover it!”



“Outstanding original art, One day to be found in galleries & at auctions. Thanks”



“ANDREW'S WORK HAS HEART & SOUL!!! IT HAS TRUTH!!! [Enter Guitar Solo]”



“AND RIOTOUS COLOR AS WE KNOW IT!!! [Applause]”



“As ALWAYS...even better in person! My favorite artist delivers once again! A+++”



“Love your work... Thanks!”



“dude....you....rock.....your art is amazing.....keep it coming...... ; - }”



“LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! And Way Better Person!” A+  



“I LOVE this picture-in person absolutely amazing!Excellent seller-TRUE OUTSIDER!”



“Vibrant! Thank you!!!”



“Fabulous colors!! Love it--thanks!!!”



“The boy has talent Mama! Great piece, fun, inexpensive. Would buy another piece.”



“The JOY&COLOR of this piece is ever-flowing-Thank you! Super safe shipping.”



“Folk art at its best! I love this little piece. Thanks so much for offering. A++” 



“Incredibly beautiful mini-masterpiece! EXCELLENT ARTIST-Thank you!!” 



“It's as good as I knew it would be. Fast shipping. Very pleased again”.



“Very interesting piece....great addition to my collection...quite happy, thanks!”



“Really good raw folk art I'm fan and a collector buy his art, it rocks!”



“Too cute...I love it! Thanks!”



“Wonderful raw art. Unique! Creative! Lots of movement and texture and color! A++”



“One again, this seller comes through with great, fun quirky artwork. Love it! A+”



“VERY HAPPY WITH PURCHASE” 



“Thank you. I am very proad to own the art”

No comments:

Post a Comment